Any one see Roy Williams tanks on cribs?

fishboy

Reaction score
Roy Williams was just on cribs. He has a reef tank in almost every room of his house. In his living room he has a round tank that is 8 ft tall and 8 ft diameter. He had a guy in scuba gear cleaning it. It was pretty cool. At the end, he swims in the 8ft tank. Worth trying to catch the next showing. I wish I had that kind of money.

ya i did i wish he paid me to clean his tank that would be some goood cash$$$$

master P shows his huge reef tank on cribs also. It was like a good 12feet long it was amazing...but the man also has a gold toilet

It always amazes me....increased wealth does not increase intelligence! (Ref: Gold Toilet)

also i forgot the name of someone but i think he was in ga or florida with a shark tank. ( maybe shaq) he said before he takes over the world he needs a shark tank.

Big Boi from Outkast has a shark and he lives in Kanawa (sp) near Smokerise Country club here in GA

Linda..it's a TV show that lets you view the wealth, poor taste and stupidity that instant $ brings!

It is a show on mtv that takes you into famous peoples homes. Then they walk around show you there expensive stuff and their really expensive cars.

There are a bunch of Celeb. in Ga with BIG tanks! I wonder who cleans them. I would just to do it!

my moms freind knows usher and they play b-ball all the time and his lil bro james. it is cool and i think he has a tank also.

my ideal tank is a dineing table tank or something it would be cool to eat and watch ur fish.

a>

glxtrix;67052 wrote: his closet is larger than my appt!
i would kill to have a walkin closet full of shoes and color coordinated that would be great.

ya know with all that money, you think he'ld have real coral in that tank.....I just cant get over the look of fake croal.

Back