Any one see Roy Williams tanks on cribs?

there are a lot of people in the entertainment industry with tanks. Ive setup and maintained tanks for ball players, musicians and some other people big up in the record industry that Im not quite sure what they do.

If I had the money I would pay someone to clean my tanks. I hate cleaning mine but it is pretty to look at :)

GordoB;67097 wrote: Wrong Roy.
My day was going well then you had to post that ugly Seminole head on this thread. Man I'm so happy football season is less than 3 weeks away.

a>

I don't know why you're happy the season is starting AJ. It's not like y'all are going to be any good!! :)

- Brad

Forcing your child to be a Noles fan has got to be a form of child abuse. I know you probably endured the same treatment growing up but deep down you wanted to be a Hurricane. I hope Brad doesn't follow this bad example.

Winningest coach in Division I-A history! Need I say more? Dawgdude, I assume your username means you're a UGA fan. WOW! Where do you think Mark Richt learned everything he knows? Getting beat up in the SEC year in and year out doesn't make UGA a good team either.

Now, on to AJ.......don't be cracking on ubfishy's child for being a genius at such a young age. That child is on the way to being a fine, upstanding citizen one day, as opposed to being a thug, and fighting with some push-over team like FIU! My daughter is already being graced with garnet & gold, and it only adds to her beauty! (My wife went to Auburn, so there's a little bit of that being bred into her too.) Watch out for FSU this year....14 returning starters!!

I love college football talk! (All in good fun.) GO NOLES!!!!

- Brad

Ha! 14 returning starters, try 18 at the U. That battle in Tally is going to be a tough one this year. I'm hearing that our offense is getting its fight back. Both our QB's have looked good so far in fall camp. Our online is a work in progress but we should have a mix of about 8 players that can start on the line. We have a running back combo that the FSU D can't handle and our WR are looking good. FSU will go down along with any team that stands between us and New Orleans.

I totally forgot about Richt. Let see, he's a Miami Grad and former player and he's also a Bowden coaching product. I think it's safe to say he's owned by 2 ACC teams.

Back