Anybody bringing frags to the ARC meeting?

sprayin70

Market
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody will be bringing frags to the ARC meeting?

Ill birng a couple Green Stripped Musrooms as always lol. I dont want any more corals right now for trade.

I can bring small blue polyped monti digi sticks. They won't be attached. They are free. Higher lighting is best.
1) Bryan
2) Alan
3) AJ
4) Slayer
5) Ziad

I have a brown SPS encrusting and doing well under PC's for those with lower lighting that want SPS. They wont be attached so they are free. They will be small frags though. Grab some super glue gel from the store to attach them.

Michael- I have your green slimer ready if you will be there.

I *might* have one kenya tree and one toadstool, but won't know until Sunday when I check to see if they attached. They are $3 each since it's a PIA to attach them.

Ill be bringing a bunch of monti cap frags as well as a few other misc. Ill make a list and post it here later this weekend.

I'll bring a bright green slimer frag, mounted and encrusted on a plug. $10.

hey gwen ,,,i would also like a piece of the digi stick if you have one to spare, i am almost done tearing down my 90 gallon , and have various frags that i can bring...will post pics later on when lights turn on...

got a large piece of nephthea/Capnella what ever you want to call it, lol. Will sell for $30 or trade for SPS. Its about 5-6" high. But will only bring it is someone is interested.

i would love to get purchase some of these frags but I am still not 100% sure what goes with PC lighting. I will bring some cash though incase I see something I like :lol:

I have PCs. Will bring Cash because I have nothing yet to trade. Any toadstools or easy frags looking for a home.

gclackum wrote: I have PCs. Will bring Cash because I have nothing yet to trade. Any toadstools or easy frags looking for a home.

Hey I have some Green Stripped Mushrooms and purple Mushrooms I'll sell you at $5.00 each.

I should be able to bring 10-20 frags of colt coral unmounted.

I'll have: (all parent colonies shown)

Green pocillipora (mounted) $5
DSCN5546.jpg
alt="" />

Red Monti cap (1" mounted or 2"-3" unmounted) $10
DSC00014.jpg
alt="" />

SUPER BRIGHT Green star Polyps on Live Rock (6"-8" rock) $40
DSC00044.jpg
alt="" />

Starpolyps_actinic.jpg
alt="" />

Green zoas with blue lined centers (2"-3" rock) $25
DSC00018.jpg
alt="" />

Orange zoas (5" x 2.5" rock) $25
DSCN5148.jpg
alt="" />

Pink pulsing xenia elongatta on small conch shell $3
<insert image>

Elkhorn (1mounted, 1 unmounted) $5
<insert image>

Random brown monti cap $5 (two available)
<insert image>

Green hydno $5
<insert image>

Brown with purple rim monti cap (3" mounted) $10
<insert image>

5-10lb piece of Live rock densely populated with orange/green zoas and teal button polyps $25 (two available... it might be three)
<insert image>

Everywhere that I posted "<insert image>" I will try to get a pic up tomorrow once the lights come back on...
Please PM me and let me know what you would be interested in so that I know what to bring with me.
Thanks!

Im bringing a rock of Green Stripped Mushrooms that has about 60 of them on it. Beautiful rock I'll post a pic tommorow when the lights are on. Selling for $50.00

I'm bringing my friend to the meeting too and he's a huge acro fan so if you have any decent frags bring em he'll be interested.

Look forward to meeting all you guys...

PS: anybody have any gorgonian? And I want some of those green striped shrooms man love shrooms.....

later
/donny

donnyholland wrote: I'm bringing my friend to the meeting too and he's a huge acro fan so if you have any decent frags bring em he'll be interested.

Look forward to meeting all you guys...

PS: anybody have any gorgonian? And I want some of those green striped shrooms man love shrooms.....

later
/donny

Do you want to buy the rock of them? I wasn't going to bring it if I couldn't find anyone interested in them.

Back