Anybody keep herps?

popsbjd

Supporting
Reaction score
So, I'm thinking of setting up a paludarium. I was wondering if anyone here keeps herps. If so, I'd love to see a picture if your setup and get suggestions on what species with which to start. Thanks.

Pops

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thought I did once, but antibiotics took care of it.... Just kidding. Thought Rick would like it...

Lol. Had a feeling I'd get one of those responses...

I had to pop in and see what the response was, thinking I wasn't the only one that had a wise crack comment....good one.

I have a 55g with the back panel out if this could be converted into a home for them you would be welcome to it.:)

Thanks for the offer Raz. I may take you up on it. Do you still have the panel?

I guess I should be more specific about what herps since you all have jokes. LOL.

Has anyone kept amphibians? I've wanted dart frogs for a while but they are fully terrestrial. I'm thinking of salamanders or semi aquatic frogs for this setup.

I did those once but saw Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa.... Amphibians are a good hallucinogenic. Oh wait that's not the right word.... ��

My goodness.... What have I started! LOL

Hey it's great fun a least. I have made myself laugh a couple of times on this thread... And I need it. Sorry for hijacking your legit thread...

It's all good. I'm enjoying it too.

Well I see you are an Athenian... Dawg fan?

I hate it for Chubbs....

Go VOLS....

Yes but I'm realistic. We can't go anywhere until we get a better coach. Talent has been there, execution hasn't. That's in coaching. Sucks to see Chubb go down but they will just use it as an excuse to keep Richt around after another disappointing year.

Sorry-the back glass was broken! I thought it might be easier to fix for herps than fish.:) Let me know if you want it. Holley

Back