Anyone Got Anything from the WWC Live Sale?

marquiseo

Market
Reaction score
Anyone bought anything from the WWC Live Sale so far and want to share what you scored?

I went nuts on their last one, sat out this time around. :)

There's too much urgency with live sales and I end up getting a couple frags I didn't really want just because I'm so fast lol

tonymission;1000079 wrote: I went nuts on their last one, sat out this time around. :)

There's too much urgency with live sales and I end up getting a couple frags I didn't really want just because I'm so fast lol

I thought you would have lots of frags to post. I sat out as well. I am just observing.

MarquiseO;1000082 wrote: I thought you would have lots of frags to post. I sat out as well. I am just observing.

I have about 5 big packs of SPS from various sources waiting on too. WWC doesn't have the sickest sticks.. Firefly is but I got that last time around

tonymission;1000085 wrote: I have about 5 big packs of SPS from various sources waiting on too. WWC doesn't have the sickest sticks.. Firefly is but I got that last time around

With the way your buying sticks for your tank, your calcium will deplete in a day in your tank. Do you have room, lol?

I saw over 900 people watching the thread so I gave up. Not worth fighting with hundreds of these guys and I can't spend 12 hours staring at the computer either.

demifelix;1000088 wrote: I saw over 900 people watching the thread so I gave up. Not worth fighting with hundreds of these guys and I can't spend 12 hours staring at the computer either.

That is true.

plus I ran over my coral budget for now, so it's time to sell of some of my stuffs to raise more funds :)

demifelix;1000091 wrote: plus I ran over my coral budget for now, so it's time to sell of some of my stuffs to raise more funds :)
or trade with high rollers like tonymission.

MarquiseO;1000087 wrote: With the way your buying sticks for your tank, your calcium will deplete in a day in your tank. Do you have room, lol?

Haha I do now :)

1000095=57888-ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417491106.292921.jpg
>
1000095=57888-ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417491106.292921.jpg
class="gc-images" title="ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417491106.292921.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:400px" /></a>

Should be up by the weekend. Going 8 bulb T5 on the left tank. Same system. Probably going to need bigger 2 part containers or finally get my head around a calcium reactor. errrrg

Got a few nice favias so far. A rainbow chalice. I plan on sticking around till the end!

tater;1000098 wrote: Got a few nice favias so far. A rainbow chalice. I plan on sticking around till the end!

tater;1000099 wrote: Oh yeah some zoas too
I saw that rainbow chalice. It was tempting but I knew I wouldn't win it because of too many people so I just sat back and observed. What zoas did you get?

So far just the sweet tarts. I didn't get the jellybean, I got the firecracker I think

MarquiseO;1000097 wrote: lol. You have a serious sps addiction. What two-part are you using?

I do, but think I'm also going to break down my 90g whenever I get all this other stuff taken care of. Will still have the 30g in the living room to look at, but this 90g was my first tank-- made a lot of mistakes like taking live rock from whoever would offer and now I'm just constantly dealing with some pest of some sort. Driving me nuts. Will open up a lot of time for me.

Using ESV B-ionic concentrate 2 part now

tonymission;1000109 wrote: I do, but think I'm also going to break down my 90g whenever I get all this other stuff taken care of. Will still have the 30g in the living room to look at, but this 90g was my first tank-- made a lot of mistakes like taking live rock from whoever would offer and now I'm just constantly dealing with some pest of some sort. Driving me nuts. Will open up a lot of time for me.

Using ESV B-ionic concentrate 2 part now

Why not just get one bigger tank to put everything you have in it? Like 210Gals to support your frags and the 30g.

Back