Anyone has experience with Longfin Anthias (Rainbow Fairy)?

thanhreef

Market
Reaction score
I just picked up a small pair last night. They still hide behind the rockwork. Tank has a lot of reef Copepods. I feed my fishes Rod's food one a day.

The info I searched on web says that one of the more difficult Anthias varieties to keep and need to feed at least 3 times a day. It's too much for me. Hope they can eat Copepods.

Are they hardy?
Are they hard to feed?

thanks,
Thanh

There low light fish if your running t5 or led just run the blue for a few days to help them adjust to bright light. Best time to feed them is at dawn/dusk sumtime its hard to git them to eat frozen foods take sum tank water in a bowl and alowe the food to become room timp a little photo.plankton mixed in helps. If they don't eat by tomarow night yoyo have to git live brine shrimp. They will usuly hide for the first week you have them.

falos;697403 wrote: There low light fish if your running t5 or led just run the blue for a few days to help them adjust to bright light. Best time to feed them is at dawn/dusk sumtime its hard to git them to eat frozen foods take sum tank water in a bowl and alowe the food to become room timp a little photo.plankton mixed in helps. If they don't eat by tomarow night yoyo have to git live brine shrimp. They will usuly hide for the first week you have them.

I just saw them to come out and hide again. They're pretty. Thank you very much.

Back