Anyone have a Magnesium Test?

jessezm

Market
Reaction score
Hey folks--
My Mag has been reading a constant 1750 on my Salifert test kit ever since I set up 5 months ago, and I just don't believe it anymore! Does anyone have a Mag test they can bring to the meeting and test a sample of my water to see if my test kit is off? Thanks!

I have a red sea test kit so you can compare two different brands...not sure what brand you were bringing schwaggs?

Awesome, thanks guys. I've got dark brown curly hair and glasses. Unlike my wife, though, I have not planned what I'll be wearing ;-)

here's my number so you can find me: 404-606-0181

i'll be getting a digitata frag from you so I guess we'll find each other...I also do not kno what I'll be weraing but i will have a cap on.....I wear one 24hrs a day.

doesn't it hurt your head at night, and bump the ladies' noses?

lol.....my wife is shorter than me so she gets under it and pushes it up with the top of her head when she needs a kiss......when the kiss is done...the cap gets re adjusted to its perfect shape (the mold of my head)....

jessezm;68024 wrote: Unlike my wife, though, I have not planned what I'll be wearing ;-)
:lol2:

I am bringing a Salifert test kit. See you there!

Jgoal55;68020 wrote: I have a red sea test kit so you can compare two different brands...not sure what brand you were bringing schwaggs?

On your kit, did the plastic tip fit onto the syringe correctly? Mine does not- ticks me off. Do you think I could super glue it onto the syringe?

jessezm;68024 wrote: Awesome, thanks guys. I've got dark brown curly hair and glasses. Unlike my wife, though, I have not planned what I'll be wearing ;-)

here's my number so you can find me: 404-606-0181

Maybe we should have name tags? Ah, did I say that out loud?

wbholwell;68259 wrote: On your kit, did the plastic tip fit onto the syringe correctly? Mine does not- ticks me off. Do you think I could super glue it onto the syringe?

I tried for a very long time to get the syringe on the tip and then after reading the instructions a little more carefulli find out that you don't need it.....still not sure hwy it's included....

Jgoal55;68416 wrote: I tried for a very long time to get the syringe on the tip and then after reading the instructions a little more carefulli find out that you don't need it.....still not sure hwy it's included....

It will reduce the size of the drops coming from the syringe, making the test more accurate.

Back