Anyone here use Sfiligoi T5 lamps?

james s_

Market
Reaction score
Found them on Sale at ReefGeek.com. Was wondering if anyone uses them??

54W Super Actinic Blue 03 T5 HO Fluorescent
by Sfiligoi

List Price: $25.95
Our Price: $9.95
You Save: $16.00 (62%)

I had one and it was comparable to other T5 actinics. Which is to say they don't really do much... I think you'll be happier with ATI blue plus lamps instead of any actinic out there. The blue plus give you a bright blue actinic look instead of the purplish actinic look which is a personal prefrence thing. However, the blue plus really gives you better flourescence than the actinics for some odd reason. I've got some used t5 bulbs you can experiment on if you like to find the color combo you want.

Thanks Jin. I actually allready have 5 of the ATI AquaBlues and 5 of the ATI Blue+ lamps allready. Im going to mix these new lamps in with them. I bought some UVL AquaSun's,some KZ Fiji Purple and some ATI Pro Color as well.

I have heard good things about the ATI lamps. Im actually considering buying the 10 lamp ATI Powermodule lights also. But the price is up there.....i may settle with the 8 lamp Tek fixtures. Have not decided.

Just having some fun......I know the Par from T5's "Pure Actinic's" are next to nothing. But honestly there are several T5 lamps with a blue Hue that are Par Monsters. ATI Aqua Blue & ATI Blue + for example. The great thing about T5's is you don't have to have the traditional 10k & Actinic combo. There are so many variations of lamps that you can mix and match in a single light, to where you can completely change the look of your tank and corals, but still get exceptional Par & Color.

I'm running T5 Actinic's right now on my 125 and I cannot believe the colors I get from my corals. Honestly I'm not sure how you guys can even knock them. I guess different strokes for different folks. :)

Back