Anyone in ARC using Zeovit system?

project1004

Supporting
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is using zeovit reactor and additives?
I'm intrested in trying it. Any thoughts you like to share?

I use these additives. Better color , growth , good polp expansion, excellent feeding response , brings back the injured coral or almost dead coral back to life.

CORAL BOOSTER
Amino Acid LPS
POHL’S XTRA SPECIAL
Amino Acid High Concentrate
Zeospur2 Concentrate

These are over nutritious elements corals love these. Add the drops during the start of daylight cycle and these amino's will do the best with coral zooxanthellae during these times.

Also moonlight feeding is also recommended when the corals have their feeding tentacles out.

If you add these nutrients you can see the feeding tentacles open even in daylight.

Add these supplements and then 1/2 hour try to target feed the corals if you can with meaty foods.you can see the difference of their feeding response even for corals that some times dont react to meaty foods.

I feed blood worms or black worms to acans. raw cut shrimps to Acanthophyllia "Meat" Corals. Rods Reef food to my Scolymia: Coral Mysis shrimp and blood worms to my Rare Willsoni corals.

All these are now big fat guys along with the zeovit nutrients.

Also the zeovit Zeospur2 makes the corals colors brilliant by reducing the zooxanthellae.

I feed also Hw marin raw calcium to my Clams and basically all corals bring their tentacles out when I dose this calcium as it has CO2 in it.

also my Blasto colonies love the blood worms. They heads have become too large and growing babies every here and there..

Basically target feed the mysis and Blood worms.

I know this is asking a lot but it would be great to see a video of the entire process. How you dose, how you feed and how it all works together.

Just turn off the pumps and flow for some time and target feed them.

Get the live blood worms and pour some salt water. they will be less active by the time you feed to the corals because if you target feed the worms they jump a lot and fall below the surface by the time the corals open up and eat.

If you want the tentacles out add 1 to 5 drops of Oyster feast before you switch off the pumps so that you don't need to wake up the corals for feeding. Anytime adding these Oyster feast will bring the tentacles out.

For Anemones you can add the worms or shrimp or rods food they will engulf everything.

For zoes and SPS I add these zeovit additives and feed phytho and some other forgot.

Seems lot of feeding and adding nutrients but these are not done together.

I do one method 3 days once and in long run your corals will be happy with shining colors even with dull colors initially.

In between your fish also eat all these food and they also become healthy.

and soaked Fauna Marin LPS pellets helps my acans , scolyies, meat corals for color

Im looking into automatic dosing system using apex's new dosing pumps. There are so many varieties of additives im not sure if I can handle it. Lol

The system does seem intriguing to try... However, I have a speculation of those amazing FTS photos we have become to love. I think its ALL staged. When you go to MACNA or Reef-a-paloza, those tanks are staged with large colonies. What is there to say, Zeovit hasn't "invested" into their operation and simply purchased large, colorful colonies for a display shot strictly for marketing.

I do think that there may be some benefits or some potential good that perhaps could come from it. I would love to see SEVERAL documented results with photos and information from all the end-users. Fact it, just like actors in Hollywood, endorsers are also paid to endorse a product. Anyway JM2C.

Sn4k33y3z;998653 wrote: The system does seem intriguing to try... However, I have a speculation of those amazing FTS photos we have become to love. I think its ALL staged. When you go to MACNA or Reef-a-paloza, those tanks are staged with large colonies. What is there to say, Zeovit hasn't "invested" into their operation and simply purchased large, colorful colonies for a display shot strictly for marketing.

I do think that there may be some benefits or some potential good that perhaps could come from it. I would love to see SEVERAL documented results with photos and information from all the end-users. Fact it, just like actors in Hollywood, endorsers are also paid to endorse a product. Anyway JM2C.

I've seen a lot of user photos on the big boards and it seems legit. Can't say everything was way grown out all the time but water always looks crystal clear and colors very vivid.

ppartha5;998544 wrote: I use these additives. Better color , growth , good polp expansion, excellent feeding response , brings back the injured coral or almost dead coral back to life.

CORAL BOOSTER
Amino Acid LPS
POHL’S XTRA SPECIAL
Amino Acid High Concentrate
Zeospur2 Concentrate

What made you pick just those and not the entire system?

tonymission;998668 wrote: I've seen a lot of user photos on the big boards and it seems legit. Can't say everything was way grown out all the time but water always looks crystal clear and colors very vivid.

I've seen a few tanks "grown" in with ULNS Zeovit. While the tanks looked great, really just different colors than you'd expect, less spectacularly vivid... Cool in any event. The tremendous amount of upkeep, maintenance and work involved had me running the opposite direction.

DawgFace;998711 wrote: I've seen a few tanks "grown" in with ULNS Zeovit. While the tanks looked great, really just different colors than you'd expect, less spectacularly vivid... Cool in any event. The tremendous amount of upkeep, maintenance and work involved had me running the opposite direction.

Thats what Ive seen. I know several guys via the interwebs that run zeo systems and they have a different look. Really cool looking, but from what ive been told ULN systems are on the edge at all times, cant leave them alone for a week or youll have catastrophic results. Now these are the full zeo systems, not just using some of their additives.

Jesse, I too hit the same road block. However, can't fault anyone willing to give it a go. It certainly is intriguing.

FYI- I just bought a 67 AC Cobra :)

Sn4k33y3z;998722 wrote: Jesse, I too hit the same road block. However, can't fault anyone willing to give it a go. It certainly is intriguing.

True, I'd love to see a local try whom is OCD enough to keep up with it.

FYI- I just bought a 67 AC Cobra :)

Awe man I've wanted one for so long. Tell me it's got the 427?!!

Awe man I've wanted one for so long. Tell me it's got the 427?!![/QUOTE]

Your not going to believe me if I did LOL. Not only does it have a 427, but its a true C8AE-A block (68) and is the real 427 side oiler :). How is your beast of ride doing? Find any local guys to touch it yet?

Back