Anyone in Warner Robins area?

Back on a serious note. Without pics it's hard to know what ur working with. Goggle herbie and see if it will fit with your configuration. They are very quite and easy to set up.

Mikesmith34;958861 wrote: Back on a serious note. Without pics it's hard to know what ur working with. Goggle herbie and see if it will fit with your configuration. They are very quite and easy to set up.

my drains are a single pipe. drilled holes towards the top. im almost silent now gonna re plumb to herbie soon thanks yall for the help!

I live in Warner Robins too. If you'd like some help let me know and I'll come by. I'm no expert but I just plumbed a herbie system into a "reef ready" tank. Now it's actually reef ready! lol

JDWells;958975 wrote: I live in Warner Robins too. If you'd like some help let me know and I'll come by. I'm no expert but I just plumbed a herbie system into a "reef ready" tank. Now it's actually reef ready! lol

jd i got it semi quiet i work all this week when are you free i live off moody. i go into work at 4 tomorrow in the afternoon

Back