Anyone running the new G6 radions?

Yeah after much reading I got Kessils. App is pretty good one you get the hang of it and the build quality is a LOT better.

I have the same issue, super frustrating. I also get 1 out 3 connecting, sometimes 2 out of 3. Today I came home to a lightning storm and could only stop it by pulling the plugs…

Why did you decide on the Kessils? Did you look at the Neptune Sky?

Check out my build thread. It was 60% the shape of them fitting where I needed, 20% being able to use locline to mount and aim them, and 20% the fact that the radion app is crap and radions are not made to last.

The kessils have a wifi dongle that allows the apex to control it, they have much easier controls and looking at the overall history they have much better build quality and longevity.

lights are the bottom of page 2

Recently joined the club, mobius has worked well for me so far. No issues programming or losing connection. I have seen the same sentiment of it being terrible everywhere online though...maybe I'm lucky?

Recently joined the club, mobius has worked well for me so far. No issues programming or losing connection. I have seen the same sentiment of it being terrible everywhere online though...maybe I'm lucky?
How long have you had it set up? I hate this damn app. After initial setup, I always have issue with connecting to the devices after a few days.

How long have you had it set up? I hate this damn app. After initial setup, I always have issue with connecting to the devices after a few days.
Only 4 days, but I've been messing with acclimation mode here and there after setting up

Can’t go a week without a problem and the solve is a joke. This has nothing to do with the lights, it’s the app. Effects 11 of my devices, fix is easy, delete the tank and reassign the devices. That’s good for 2 weeks or forever if you change nothing….

Can’t go a week without a problem and the solve is a joke. This has nothing to do with the lights, it’s the app. Effects 11 of my devices, fix is easy, delete the tank and reassign the devices. That’s good for 2 weeks or forever if you change nothing….
Look at you, all fancy and bragging about going on 2 whole weeks before it messing up. LOL. 15 devices, I would be lucky if if it goes on 2-3 days without issue. Add/remove device, power cycle, delete the tank and redo it, its annoying as hell for such expensive product. Ecotech seems not to care either, just a shame.

Now that they own AI they should adapt AI's app to the ecotech line. It is freakin awesome

I keep seeing this thread pop up wondering why its still going, and now I am even more happy about buying Kessils!

Back