Anyone see CoralVue's new underwater Cam?

bcavalli

Market
Reaction score
Have you guys seen the new CoralVue underwater camera yet? It's due out in February and Im sure they must working on a HD or 4K cam.

a>

That is awesome. I'm into smart cams. But now I get to put one in the tank.

Will the camera be Apex compatible? I have always wanted to connect a camera to my Apex but never really looked into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg I saw this about an hour ago. Been wanting to do a cam but didn't consider in tank

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm not sure I've seen a wide angle waterproof cam that small @ 1" x 1" x 3/4". Hui, do have any suggestions for a cheaper alternative?

Better to buy a cheap one and mount it outside the tank. Get the pan and tilt option so you can look around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure you can also use a GoPro - I use mine in pools/rivers all the time, can't imagine the tank being much worse for occasional use. Unless it doesn't like salt ;) but without air I would think it's fine.

Firethorn77;1105490 wrote: With the specs listed, 720p, .9 megapixels. I think, "meh" at best.

So much this.

I think for the same price you can get a go pro with wifi and do the same exact thing with much better picture.

Im hoping they improve the quality in future versions. A GoPro is definitely the better option right now.

Back