anyone want to donate a yummy used filter to me?

russ-iv

Market
Reaction score
yuckier and gooeyer the better. If you miss your little "treasure" i will kindly return it to you after it is rinsed in my tank. (this is for my 265 display)
i live in suwanee and work in alpharetta.

thanks!
-Russ

MYREEFCLUB0070;1033353 wrote: What are you looking for, pods, bio bacteria, cycle starter?

cycle starter/bio bacteria

pods and other life in the mail. i am trying to diversify this tank as much as possible.

MYREEFCLUB0070;1033356 wrote: Well when you feel like driving to Woodstock, let me know.
I've got yuck!

if it is as yucky as you say. i can probably make a lil trip during my lunch break at work. id like to avoid 75 at rush hour. or i can go after hours. whatever is good for you.

I'll put a nice package together for you and let you know.
Got to replace my sponges anyway but I put pipe tubes with floss in it in my overflow and let it sit there for a week or 2 and end up with tons of micros in there.

MYREEFCLUB0070;1033363 wrote: I'll put a nice package together for you and let you know.
Got to replace my sponges anyway but I put pipe tubes with floss in it in my overflow and let it sit there for a week or 2 and end up with tons of micros in there.

wow that would be above and beyond what i was looking for! ok tank-mother/father. lemme know when it is good for you and ill be on top of it ;)

if you need $$$ for your troubles i can accomodate.

thanks for looking out :)

Back