Apex Issues

hiimsean

Supporting
Reaction score
I started having some issues this evening with my Apex. I used it a few hours earlier to turn off some pumps to clean then turned them back with no problems. I noticed around 9pm my LED ramps weren't kicking in. They worked yesterday and I did change the times a little but no other code besides times were adjusted. I haven't messed with it too much or rebooted it, which I'll probably try in the morning. Any ideas on what it could be? It is now having some problems sending/uploading code to the Apex. I was finally able to go in and turn my LEDs off completely but it had a bit of a delay between turning off on my computer and actually turning off.

Do you have your ramping done in profiles? And on the outlet do you have the times you want those profiles to change?

Example
Profile 1 from 0800-1200
Profile 2 from 1200-1600
Profile 3 from 1600-2000

Something like that. But not necessarily the same terms

Also insure the profiles and outlets are indeed on auto in the apex control list.

Yes I have profiles controlled by the outlets. I'm just gonna have to sit down and look closely at it.

Well I still haven't figured it out. I updated my firmware and rebooted the apex with no change in my problems. I can individually turn off the different light outlets but they don't ramp.

You have your data line plugged into your lights right? Is It in the correct port on the apex?

Back