Apex questions. Classic vs the newer one

If you're on a budget and want to get you're feet wet with a controller I think an Apex Gold would be a good option. You can save a bundle while still being able to recoup most of it if you don't like it or want to upgrade.

One of the biggest improvements in the newer Apex models is the built in wifi. You can add wifi to a classic by using a gaming adapter, but when it's time to take an update, it can be a little challenging. There's a lot of little features in the newer model too, but some folks might consider them overkill. lol

You can input what you pay for electricity by the kwh, and it'll tell you how much your tank is costing you per day and per month. Now I can tell my wife that tanks only costing us $10.38 per month... yeah, right!

Love the Trident too, it's amazing! Takes so much burden off of the water testing side. Also, the addition of the salinity probe made me realize my refractometer was out of calibration. I'm slowly bringing my salinity back up by topping off with saltwater.

1580959070622.png

Does anyone local sell calibration fluid? I want to try to calibrate everything i just picked up today
Hey Tony,

I am pretty sure you can get some at Pure Reef or Premier Aquatics. I got some at both places in the past.

If you can't find any, I can hook you up. Just let me know.

-D-

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I have a new packet of Neptune official calibration solution. If you have trouble getting it, let me know. I also have BioPharm reference solutions for PH as well if you happen to need some (not the whole bottle) of that too.

In any case, let me know. No charge.
b87e8be0ffbe60dcf947e3a00c2d4095.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Does anyone local sell calibration fluid? I want to try to calibrate everything i just picked up today
Atlanta Aquarium does. If you buy that stuff directly from him he will usually give you a gift card to his store. (i'm referring to the whole apex and etc) He does carry calibration solutions as well.

Back