Apex trident

Well the release was at 3am our time and all the online etailers are out of stock already. Look ls like brs got 50 units and sold them all in under 10min, but before the actual release time.

Well the release was at 3am our time and all the online etailers are out of stock already. Look ls like brs got 50 units and sold them all in under 10min, but before the actual release time.
Many of the online retailers look like they ’presold’ or ‘reserved’ their quotas since their websites all said ‘out of stock’ at the release time. There wasn’t even a chance to put it in a shopping cart :(.

LAMO!!! I bet it sells too.

I'm SOL. So for me it's still a unicorn. Kinda glad because I won't be around next week to set it up anyway.

haven't gone through the entire video last night but the fact that they need special handling for the reagents concerns me a bit (bottle-necking much???)

but regarding the ebay bidding, that's crazy. someone on BRS posted a 5-star review in late 2018 before getting his/her hand on the actual unit is also insane. maybe they are the same person..?

Somebody will always take advantage of the situation. I knew people that used to buy multiple iphones at launch (whatever the limit was) and post them for sale on ebay with a starting bid of $200 on top of the price they actually sold for.

It's actually up to $1,475 with 7 bidders and 4.5 days to go. Im sorry if the bidder is on here, but their all flipping crazy!!! You can wait a few more months and buy at least 2 and have 1 as a spare. I guess my bank account isn't as deep!!!

It's actually up to $1,475 with 7 bidders and 4.5 days to go. Im sorry if the bidder is on here, but their all flipping crazy!!! You can wait a few more months and buy at least 2 and have 1 as a spare. I guess my bank account isn't as deep!!!

It'd be funny if Neptune releases the second batch of units around the time the bidding ends.

I wonder what happened. It says the listing has ended with a price of $1599.99. I thought there were a few days left.

I’m not happy about the cost of ownership $45 for 60 days reagents and $200 every 18 months for service. Like a Ferrari for the tank.

Terrence said that they are rolling it out slowly and will be shipping new units every week, so next week there will be more.

If you don't want yours I'll take it ;)

I never said I didn’t like Ferraris hahahahaha. I’m on the fence I need to decide. I was supposed to have had one but I didn’t get the chance.

Back