Aptasia

ZapataInc

Supporting
Reaction score
So I was looking at my corals and saw this. I have aptasiaX but not sure how to go about using it in this situation because it's right in the middle of this zoa colony. What should I do?
IMG_20191031_140717~2.jpg

Just irritate the zoos if you want to to make them close.. then as carefully as you can use a syringe to put it on the aptasia::) they will be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take one of the long tube thingies (scientific term) and apply a small amount of AptasiaX directly on the oral disk of the aptasia itself. The zoas are already stretching away from the stinging aptasia to there's plenty of room. If you do get any on the zoas, just blow them off with a turkey baster after a few minutes. In order to kill one of the zoa polyps, you'd really have to treat it directly. I've tried to kill zoas with AptasiaX and it doesn't work all that well which in this case is a good thing.

The zoas will be fine. I’ve used harsher methods in the middle of a zoa colony. The close up for a while but will open again.

Take one of the long tube thingies (scientific term) and apply a small amount of AptasiaX directly on the oral disk of the aptasia itself. The zoas are already stretching away from the stinging aptasia to there's plenty of room. If you do get any on the zoas, just blow them off with a turkey baster after a few minutes. In order to kill one of the zoa polyps, you'd really have to treat it directly. I've tried to kill zoas with AptasiaX and it doesn't work all that well which in this case is a good thing.

I’ve also covered various polyp corals with no effect. You’re safe

Ew. Good luck. I'm planning on a copperband once I'm over my issues.

Back