Aquarium Center

thekid55

Market
Reaction score
check out Aquarium center. great fish, great corals, great prices. 356 south maint ST. alpharetta GA 30004 Open Tuesday-Friday 11-6 Saturday 12-5 Sunday 12-4.

Went by today... very good selection for such a new store.
Prices <u>are</u></em> great. I'm interested to see the development of this one...

I love the place, best selection of coral i've seen in a long time

Does he have a lot of coral now? last time i was in there the tanks were a little barron. the owner seems really nice though.

Went by today -- visited with Mat (nice guy) and bought a nice piece of coral. I'll be shopping there again. Some of the fish looked distressed and possibly diseased -- but every store must have some of that -- hey, we have it in our home aquariums and most of us are totally devoted to its care!

Stop bumping the thread. It's a violation of the rules of the forum. So is advertising a store and not being a sponsor. PM's have been sent.

Chris,
Not sure I understand -- were you commenting on my store experience or directing your comment to those who simply type "bump"?

thanks,
-gene

Neither - I was referring to TheKid55's multiple "bump" posts, then addressed his initial post about a store that it appears that he works at, but which is not a sponsor.

Posting your own experience about a store is fine. Advertising a non-sponsor store is not.

Nope. They are now a sponsor! We're just getting everything setup so they should be added shortly.

he does have great prices on some beautiful corals. I Bought a huge green plate with a pink center from him. I told him he should become a sponsor but i think he is struggling to keep his doors open.

Back