Aquasd has 80 percent off.

Admins if this is a nono please delete.
Just a marketing scheme. Regardless of what they say in terms of percent off, the final price of the product is usually how they are. Maybe you get $5-$10 off per item depending on the event but it’s not 80% off since most people will not pay the “MSRP”

I've bought some things through lives sales with TSA and SBB corals. You can get some good deals but it takes a lot of time and refreshing your browser.It is also easy to get caught up in the live sale and spend wayyyyyyy to much money.

I bought a few things and prices are much better than stores And even some hobbyist selling. It only happens at certain times a year.

they have some “pre” sale items that seemed to be 50-75% off. I considered some things

I buy from aquaSD through their eBay auctions. I find those to be better "deals" and I like bidding on things. Good quality stuff from them too, never had an issue.

Yes you can get caught up in the live sale so be careful. However, I have bought from them on many occasions their stuff is healthy. Paid $35 for this Cynarina in a live sale.11C7DABA-C763-4DAC-8CA6-DC05472FF89A.jpeg

🤣
This is the first time since I started reefing, 12 years I think, that I’ve purchased corals online. I feel like I’m having an affair on the local community 🤣

When I kept freshwater I would order fish all the time. I guess most corals can be found locally these days.

🤣
This is the first time since I started reefing, 12 years I think, that I’ve purchased corals online. I feel like I’m having an affair on the local community 🤣

When I kept freshwater I would order fish all the time. I guess most corals can be found locally these days.
You can find better deals.by avoiding the pricing hikes on most things that have an upcharge because they say wwc, tsa, cornbred and rr.

You can find better deals.by avoiding the pricing hikes on most things that have an upcharge because they say wwc, tsa, cornbred and rr.
You can for most things. I feel like $100 for an acantho is a good deal and I’ve been trying to find a decent priced green BTA for about a year so I figured I’d pull the trigger with this sale.

For sticks, locally is the way to go. Remember when flame fox were crazy expensive lol

You can for most things. I feel like $100 for an acantho is a good deal and I’ve been trying to find a decent priced green BTA for about a year so I figured I’d pull the trigger with this sale.

For sticks, locally is the way to go. Remember when flame fox were crazy expensive lol
Aquasd does have good deals on things for sure. Just be deligent..as with everything on dipping.

They were still running the sale plus 15% off anything left so I decided to grab an additional green bubble tip lol

Back