Aqueon vs deep blue professional which one is better?

anthony

Market
Reaction score
Just wanted to stop in and get everyone's opinion on who makes a better tank. I'm looking at Aqueon and deep blue professional. Dual overflows on both 4 foot 120. I would very much appreciate any input as I'm trying to make a decision on which one to get

I've owned Aqueon tanks in the past, which by the way isn't really Aqueon.  It's a name change on a much older company that has made cheap tanks for years.  With that said and even though I've never owned a Deep Blue....I'm going with Deep Blue.  I've looked at them in the store and the quality of their build just looks cleaner to me.

Ok did some checking around.. looks like deep blue has more footage with their corner overflows but I was told Aqueon has thicker glass. I like the deep blue with more space but don't care to see overflows on side of tank when I'm walking up. Just got to pick one but because you guys day deep bluecI most likely will go with them and just figure out what to do about the sides.. thanks for the info..guys

The Deep Blue tanks definitely look better. But there is nothing wrong with Aqueon, I've never had a bad experience with their tanks.

Ive had a few small minor leaks on a 75g Aqueon i owned years back for freshwater. It was due to silicone degradation and poor craftsmanship but easily fixable. The deep blues in my opinion look better and have a nicer seal. Theres a decent price difference though so you do pay for what you get but i think Deep blue is the way to go. You probably got your tank by now, so what was the end verdict?

Aqueon doesn’t make a terrible tank but I’d go with the Deep Blue, I just bought a 60 cube and am very happy with the quality and it wasn’t anymore money. ReefShaq just had there sale on them and I know you can order through Pure Reef. That’s where I got mine, you just can’t go wrong getting anything from Pure Reef.

Back