ARC November 2018 meeting & FRAG SWAP!!!

dball711

Supporting
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, please mark this day and time to your calendar.

Saturday November 17, 11:00AM to 1:00PM
November ARC 2018 meeting-Club election and FRAG SWAP!!!
Location-Steve Schindell's Office Complex (basement meeting rooms)

Along with a short meeting we will hold the elections for the 2019 officers. We will also host a club frag swap/sale. Bring a display tank or just bag up your corals, there will be electric outlets, tables and plenty of room. We encourage all to post pictures of what they plan to bring to sell or trade. No need to reserve a space, 1st come 1st served! we will have about 10 - 12 tables (tabes can hold up to 3-4 sellers).

*Directions to Steve Shindell's office building
3200 Downwood Cir Nw
Atlanta, GA 30327

From I-75 South-bound:
Take Exit #255, West Paces Ferry and Northside Parkway. Turn left off the exit ramp. You will pass under I-75. Turn right at the first light onto Northside Parkway. Go to the second light, and turn right on Howell Mill Road. Go up the hill, and turn left on the first street, Downwood Circle. Go straight on Downwood Circle into the parking deck (all the way down the road). The building will be on your left.

From I-75 North-bound:
Take Exit #255, West Paces Ferry and Northside Parkway. Turn right off the exit onto Northside Parkway. Take an immediate right onto Howell Mill Road. Go up the hill, and turn left on the first street, Downwood Circle. Go straight on Downwood Circle into the parking deck (all the way down the road). The building will be on your left.

And just the usual reminder - we are guests at this medical office complex, please absolutely NO SMOKING in or around the building

I would hope anybody is welcome to come. I imagine you would not be able to vote.

Everyone is always welcome to all club meets. Only supporting members can vote and get a raffle ticket though.

Thanks Casey!

In addition to the raffels, discounts...supporting members contribute to the foundation of the ARC. The ARC is a non profit, member run orginization. Membership fees and paid raffels help fund monthly meetings, holiday party, Club BBQ, discounted club events and our site. It’s a great local resource and place for all of us that are passionate about this hobby to hang out, not to mention buying and selling stuff locally!

Can't wait! I have never been to frag swap. I don't have any frags to swap, but looking forward to buying. Should I bring a cooler? Also, everyone selling will have bags for the corals, right?

A cooler, cash, credit cards...or just come to browse.

How about some pictures of what folks are bringing...I'll start it off!IMG_1279.JPGIMG_1278.JPGIMG_1277.JPGIMG_1280.JPGIMG_1276.JPGIMG_1312.JPGIMG_1314.JPGIMG_1313.JPGIMG_1284.JPG

Dave let the peasants go first before we throw the bar up so high hahahahaha

Back