ARC Tank of the Month!!!

FutureInterest

Market
Reaction score
fishnflush.jpg
alt="" />

Although we can't all have tanks this nice, ARC will now be featuring one member's tank every month hopefully starting with this month. We hope to have our first feature out by next week but we'll see how that works out as many things still need to be worked out on the server side.

The purpose of the TOTM is to showcase some of the ARC's gems which will provide insight, ideas, and inspiration for members and for anyone that chances upon our site.

Anyways, I will be approaching people to feature their tanks in the many months to come. I'm not choosing just the biggest and baddest setups. We want the TOTM to show the wonderful diversity inherent in the ARC.

I think one of the hardest parts of showcasing tanks is the lack of quality photography. Fortunately for us, one of our resident professional photographers, Alex aka photokid, has agreed to do the photography. He's good at what he does... he made my tank look good, and that's no easy task. As such, one of the benefits of having your tank showcased is to have some absolutely stellar shots of your tank.

Personally I've wanted to take charge of this project for the ARC since Victor first suggested it in July. If anyone else wants to be involved please send me a pm!

Gratzi,
Jin

Jin, if you need any kind of secretarial-type assistance, please let me know.

Thanks Linda. The harder part is finding people that are willing to show their tanks. Everyone I've approached who have amazing tanks have said "NOOO its not ready!!!!". LOL.

I was wondering what happened to TOTM - I am glad to see it coming to light.

<span style="color: red;">GIN</span>
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
77915=4892-Picture 367.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
77915=4892-Picture 367.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Picture 367.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Alright I'm looking for more volunteers or nominations for future TOTM consideration! Send me a pm or post here. We should have the first 3 months covered.

Many people with simply amazing tanks have declined since their tanks aren't "ready". Every tank is a work in progress! Don't be shy :). We can show it now and then show it later when its "ready"!

I initially wanted to rush one for the rest of Sept. but that now seems kinda silly so we'll just have our inaugural totm for Oct!

I would like to nominate Rit's tank. I've only been fortunate enough to see it one time- I'm still in awe.

I'd like to nominate bzwaagstra, he is a new member with the Solaris System. He also thinks his tank isn't ready, perhaps by November or December it will be......

I'll do it but do need a month or two to let things settle in. My tank will not the biggest or best but sometimes it is good to show a variety.

No doubt, we're looking for variety! Alrighty, pm sent to bzwaagstra. Thanks for sharing. + rep to each of you for nominations and volunteering! :)

Anyone else have nominations? Rit was one of the guys that said his tank wasn't ready yet... that he needs a year for it to grow out to be perfect :). RIT its clearly ready now if you're getting nominated!

Suasati has a really nice tank as well. It looked awesome last time i saw it, after his upgrade.

LOL. Tell Suasati that! I've been over there a few times and it is very very nice!! He's another guy that says its "not ready, I need another year at least" :). + rep anyways for the nomination! Keep it coming!

OH, and who here hasn't wanted to see Simon's set-up? Most all of the active members have something in their tank that came from Simon through his great generosity and obvious ability to grow ANYTHING!

Thanks For The Nomination Give Me A Month I'll Consider It Then, I'm In The Process Of Setting It Back Up Right Now, Don't Think Its Worthy Of Tank Of The Month, But Been Asked Many Times To Post Pic. Just Gun Shy.

Dakota9;78055 wrote: OH, and who here hasn't wanted to see Simon's set-up? Most all of the active members have something in their tank that came from Simon through his great generosity and obvious ability to grow ANYTHING!

Right! The equipment is his basement alone is enough to warrant the TOTM :eek:

Back