Atlanta Area Reef Stores Water Testing?

wannabeeareefkeeper

Market
Reaction score
I live 95 miles south of Atlanta. I want to know which reef stores in Atlanta use which specific test kits to test water parameters. What specific parameters does the individual Atlanta store check? I know how most reefers here like API test kits :eek:, so I would like to know if any stores in Atlanta use the API kits.

Any other thoughts?

Wannabee

Check out the new store in town over on Gunn Rd and GA Hwy 41, Tim...they sell some nice test kits

:wow2: What? Are you kidding me? :shout: Hooray!! A new store in Warner Robins. Someone has finally seen my posts here at ARC about opening a new store in middle Georgia. I'm checking now to see if their open and if they are open I'm going right now.

That sounds like a great area. I think the rental space would be reasonable in that part of town. Thanks, J.B. You just made my day. And if I'm impressed with the new store, you may have made the next year even better. Save me a 95 mile trip one way, I think I may own you some gas money :lol2: ---- for saving me some gas money for a trip to Atlanta.

Wannabee

J.B.;993037 wrote: Check out the new store in town over on Gunn Rd and GA Hwy 41, Tim...they sell some nice test kits
Do you have a name of the store? Store hours? Phone number? You can PM the info to me?

Wannabee

Dapperjman;993050 wrote: Simply Salt Aquatics

I visited the other day before they had fish, looks promising :)

Just returned from there. They have some fish now, as well as corals. I'm excited to have a local reef store that sells salt water stuff here in middle Georgia, Yahoo! Yahoo!

Wannabee

WannabeeaReefKeeper;993056 wrote: Just returned from there. They have some fish now, as well as corals. I'm excited to have a local reef store that sells salt water stuff here in middle Georgia, Yahoo! Yahoo!

Wannabee

Good for you guys. Glad to hear that.
Gotta support now :)

Yea this is a friends and ex co worker of mines store. Lacey is awesome they been planning to open this for years. So happy they got it going

WannabeeaReefKeeper;993002 wrote: I live 95 miles south of Atlanta. I want to know which reef stores in Atlanta use which specific test kits to test water parameters. What specific parameters does the individual Atlanta store check? I know how most reefers here like API test kits :eek:, so I would like to know if any stores in Atlanta use the API kits.

Any other thoughts?

Wannabee

Bump for a fresh start. Need to get back on topic. What specific test kits does the Atlanta Reef Stores use to test customer's sample water? Also, which parameters will they test for you?

Wannabee

I believe the good stores will test almost anything you ask them to test within reason. Any that use test strips or API I would not consider a "good store". :)

Acroholic;993105 wrote: See if they are interested in ARC Sponsorship.

Talked to them about it while I was there. It may happen in the near future.

Back