Atlanta ASMAS site hacked???

obelix

Market
Reaction score
Don't know who of you follow the http://atlanta-smas.org/forum.php">http://atlanta-smas.org/forum.php</a> site as well as this one. I think it got hacked.. Atleast I HOPE it got hacked and it isn't my pc with a virus or something like that.. It'g got me scared.. I went to the general forum and saw a hacked messages, so I'm hoping someone/something didn't infect my PC.. Maby someone here can confirm it's the site.. Here is what I saw when I went there..

[IMG]http://gallery.ultrafunky.com/240aquarium/asmashacked.JPG" alt="" />

I followed the link and did not get that message...

Once you go to the link, click on the general message forum.. That link does work, but when you try to read the general message forum, I got it..

Or for that matter, try to log out and log in.. I was logged out and it looked all normal, so I entered in my login credientials.. Hope some hacker doesn't have one of my favorite passwords..

Not gonna register to test. Good luck, though.

Did you see that message when you went to the "general discussion" forum link on the main forum page?

Did you try the "General discussion" link on that page? The main forum index page does come up (atleast for me)... It was the "general discussion" link that had the message..

Oh well. guess it's just me, must have gotten a virus or something on my pc..

Appaloosa1224;210645 wrote: It's fixed now

This appears to be the real link that is hacked.. I guess it's the login link.. Hopefully if it is really hacked they will warn everyone to change their passwords..

login.php

Appaloosa1224;210654 wrote: all links on the website work fine for me. It was hacked into earlier though

Wierd, if it was hacked earlier, then why am I still getting that message.. I didn't try to access it until about 5 minutes before I posted on here.. Glad to know it's not me.. Do they know what happened yet?

it's nothing on your computer, the site has been hacked!

What a pointless site to hack. What's to gain by overtly announcing your hack? Idiot.

I think they may still have a problem.. I am currently logged off as a user, whenever I try to login or go to the general forum I get the hacked page.. I went and tried with my wife's computer, who has never been to the site and I get the same thing.. I wonder if only people who are logged in can see the forums... I thought it may be my ISP caching the page somehow so I connected to my work VPN and get the same thing.. Tried clearing out my cookies, etc and still get it... Can any of you guys who are members try to log of then log back on.. Or someone who is not a member try to access the "General discussion" forum to see if you get the hackers message...

We have a pretty strict policy against cross-posting other clubs on the ARC, even in situations like this.

I'm sorry that the other site is down; however, we can't really support using ARC resources to talk about other site problems. This isn't the first club or instance of this happening, so it's not something new.

I'm closing this thread. If anyone can help you, then you can take it up over PM.

Back