Auto 2 Part Dosing Solutions

You might want to check this out. It’s a one part cal/alk solution -

https://www.tropic-marin.com/minerals/carbocalcium-pulver-powder/?lang=en

I’ve looked at the various options.
I’m going to try the ReefCode a and b from brightwell. It also includes other elements not just alk and ca.

Right now I’m chasing down clues as to why my alk drops a full point every day. I believe my balance is off ... just gotta test some and get it balanced before dosing starts w 2 part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add more sticks. Boom problem solved :)

Ha I know right. I’ve been there and I kinda miss it, but at the same time I don’t miss the stress of knowing there’s tons of live rare animals packed into my glass box depending on me for everything ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been using the BRS 1.1 dosers for the last couple weeks on a simple connected powerstrip. Run the programs through my digital assistant - even have it sending me notifications that it’s turning them on and off so I can verify.

So far, so good. Have both running at 5-minute intervals two times a day (calc during day, alk in the evening and early AM). It’s keeping my tank at 8.3-8.5 Alk and 440-470 Ca. It may just be coincidental, but I’m noticing greater coralline growth and encrusting from the montis already.

Back