Auto glass cleaner robo snail

myreefclub0070

Market
Reaction score
Anyone given this product a shot yet?
If this work good and last a while, this would make cleaning so easy.
Robotic auto algae glass cleaner.
I'm willing to give it a go!
Robosnail.com

This looks pretty nice haven't heard about it yet. I wonder what it costs and does it work well. I will wait for some reviews lol.

Not to be a drudge about it, as the concept is cool, but what if a piece of grit gets caught in the wet side while you are not around? This has the potential to scratch the living heck out of your tank, glass and especially acrylic. I would bee too paranoid to ever put one on either of my reef tanks.

But if you go for it, please report back how you like it. I know ARC Sponsor Aquarium Specialty carries them.

Acroholic;960148 wrote: Not to be a drudge about it, as the concept is cool, but what if a piece of grit gets caught in the wet side while you are not around? This has the potential to scratch the living heck out of your tank, glass and especially acrylic. I would bee too paranoid to ever put one on either of my reef tanks.

But if you go for it, please report back how you like it. I know ARC Sponsor Aquarium Specialty carries them.

God that would be horrable. You think they would find a way to get around that.

Acroholic;960148 wrote: Not to be a drudge about it, as the concept is cool, but what if a piece of grit gets caught in the wet side while you are not around? This has the potential to scratch the living heck out of your tank, glass and especially acrylic. I would bee too paranoid to ever put one on either of my reef tanks.

Well that's a con right there, that would suck to com home to!
Also would only work for one side unless you had multiple units, another con!

Back