B-ionic vs kent marine

1percula

Market
Reaction score
I recently switched from Kent Marine Nano Reef part A @ B to B-IONIC at the suggestion of the owner of one of the local reef stores (he was out of Kent, so he sold me on B-IONIC).

I am noticing a significant coraline drop off since making the switch. Maybe I'm not dosing enough. I am dosing per directions on the botttle. I don't want to overdose.

Any experience or thoughts out there before I go back to Kent?

Yeah, where are your mag levels at? I dose B-Ionic 2 part and alternate my B-Ionic Mag, dosing twice a week. I swithched from Kent and never looked back.

B-Ionic all the way for a 2 part. I use it every other day 1 dose of alk and 2 doses of calcium in my 50 gallon cube. But my requirements are much greater than the average joe with the big gigas clam and all my SPS corals. Been dosing the small tank for a little over a month and just started noticing little spots of purple on the bottom of the tank....

william1;325853 wrote: b-ionic all the way for a 2 part... Been dosing the small tank for a little over a month and just started noticing little spots of purple on the bottom of the tank....

x2!

Back