Back from the dead! (presumed)

ericmcj31

Market
Reaction score
Well I could've SWORN for the past 2 weeks that I haven't seen my foxface that I got from Trinh. I nearly bought another one in his place (glad I didn't)-well I was watching my tank tonight and lo and behold there he was-my foxface!:yay: How did I lose him? IDK!?! I 'm just glad to have him back-I hate it when something dies-

Kinda same thing happened to me today...

Havent seen my watchman is like 3 weeks... Happen to glance at the side of the tank when I was walking into my bedroom and seen it dart under some rock...Kneeled down and waited being still and out it swims..

Yeah, I got sick of trying to fish things out of my overflow and keep it covered with a plastic piece now. Not so easy to catch things on the back of my tank with all the pipes and such. I also have the side benefit of not much algae growing in my overflow. I am curious how many other people cover theirs.

BTW my fish would never be able to hop back out of the overflow.

I "lost" one of my Shark nose gobies for three weeks. I thought for sure it was gone. I moved some liverock between my breeder tanks and the other day I was looking at one of the pairs of neon gobies and all of a sudden it dawned on my that one of them had a yellow nose! There were three gobies in the tank, two Neon Gobies and a Sharknose Goby. Boy was I surprised.

Back