Banning of jgilley84

skriz

Reaction score
The forum user jgilley84 has been issued a permenant ban. This action was not taken for any single incident, but rather a multitude of rule violations over time. The last of which occured only moments after a verbal warning.

jgilley84 had repeated violations of innapropriate language; this is a family friendly forum. If you don't like that, please find another forum. If your vocabulary is such that the only words in your repertoire are profanity, please refrain from posting or find another forum.

Disrespecting other members, users and the moderators will not be tolerated. Please treat people as you would like to be treated. The moderators do not enjoy moderating the forums; they do it to keep the forums running smoothly. Abusing them and telling them to "not read" or "stay out" of a thread is innappropriate. Please remember that they have to read threads that they have no interest in as part of their duties.

Also, multiple accounts will result in an IMMEDIATE suspension/ban. No warnings will be issued.

Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules if you haven't already:
http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=890">http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=890</a>

The moderators understand that we're all human and we can make mistakes and will pm you in those instances. However, repeated rule violations will result in a suspension or permenant ban.

Wow, second case of multiple identities this week... or was that just a reminder and didn't apply in this case?

yeah, what Barbara said! you guys rock! what a pain in the butt (how is *** a cussword?) it must be to mod this kinder-care! LOL!

ok, since im nosey can someone explain what he said or did ?? Also what thread?

I like Jgilley-but it sounds like he was basically asking for it...Maybe he/we can learn from his mistakes.

ninja turtles rule, if you actually really think about it ------ who in the hell thought of the of the idea of making a turtle that is a ninja??? Perhaps on that was on LSD?? We all bought into it. It's ridiculous.

I personally never had a problem with him but I know people do not get banned (especially permanently) without just cause. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was for a good reason. Thanks to the mods for the job they do...I know it is not easy. :up:

coolsurf;360202 wrote: I personally never had a problem with him but I know people do not get banned (especially permanently) without just cause. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was for a good reason. Thanks to the mods for the job they do...I know it is not easy. :up:

We don't take bans lightly and all bans are discussed. I can assure you that nobody is banned without cause.

Yes, in all reality - it is a learning forum and no need for shicannery, i say we give him another chance. Cmon guys. No need to have each others feelings hurt.

sorry, but there are better threads than this..........................

JetChris;360222 wrote: well, why do you keep reading it then??

because I popped in seeing there were 7 members in here. Curious, but found nothing, so I stated that. I was in here for 10-20 seconds, as opposed to the 30 minutes in the other threads.

Back