Banning of jgilley84

I get an email when someone posts in a subscribed thread, just like you. duh!

mysterybox;360231 wrote: I get an email when someone posts in a subscribed thread, just like you. duh!

you can unsubscribe to this feature. Thanks for doing POTM

Can the drama stop?! Jeez... thread after thread... Can someone please post something informative or at the very least entertaining instead of something to cause, create, incite, or perpetuate drama? This is getting very old and not worth the 10% discounts anymore.

What's the last thing to pass through a bug's mind as he hits your windshield?

Butthole

my entertaining contribution.

Hooked Newbie;360237 wrote: Can the drama stop?! Jeez... thread after thread... Can someone please post something informative or at the very least entertaining instead of something to cause, create, incite, or perpetuate drama? This is getting very old and not worth the 10% discounts anymore.

Thats what you get for living in a city that is named after a sexual act.

Yeah back to the ninja turtle talk. How hardcore would it be to get trained by Splinter and Yoda? I bet Chuck Norris would wash that dude's car with his beard

JessPete;360239 wrote: What's the last thing to pass through a bug's mind as he hits you windshield?

Butthole

my entertaining contribution.

Much appreciated Jess! :lol2:

JetChris;360240 wrote: Thats what you get for living in a city that is named after a sexual act.

It's not named after an act, it's named after the result or rather a Civil war general. Thanks for the maturity.

JetChris;360233 wrote: you can unsubscribe to this feature. Thanks for doing POTM

Your're such an arse! Send me a pic!

Yes, I do unsubscribe to certain threads, but I think I'll stick watching this one for a minute. It is sometimes funny to watch the "Freedom of speach" idiots pop up! Lol! This is America! LOL! But I'm not hanging in here but a minute. Thanks your comprehensive point of view! Hey, at least your funny.

It wasn't a ninja turtle it was a Jason vorhees mask.

I really only like the cartoon ninja turtles. Live action, not so much.

splinter, was the man - when i get a dog im naming him splinter.

Actually, cumming was not named after a civil war general it was named after an act by Ron Jeremy.

This thread is 9 hours old, and 10 people are in here! Gotta go!

JetChris;360250 wrote: splinter, was the man - when i get a dog im naming him splinter.

Actually, cumming was not named after a civil war general it was named after an act by Ron Jeremy.

This is completely inappropriate and again, juvenile.

Big D;360263 wrote: <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">The chick that ran the foot clan was much better looking though! :yes:</span>

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS">D</span>

mmm , ah yes my teenage years

This is a funny clip...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI</a>
Chris c

JetChris;360259 wrote: How is it inappropriate???

I find your listed occupation as the most ironic thing. Apparently being a "Quality Engineer" ends with your own posts.

Mods, please review posts. I'm done trying to report them quietly.

Game on.

here is one that I just posted: but I guess everyone is in this thread. Lol!

showthread.php

Hooked Newbie;360267 wrote: I find your listed occupation as the most ironic thing. Apparently being a "Quality Engineer" ends with your own posts.

Mods, please review posts. I'm done trying to report them quietly.

Game on.

why are you so angry my friend?

Back