Best coral food

porpoiseaquatics;997490 wrote: I don't target feed. I use Reef-roids as well as Blackpowder and GP Active Spheres Larval diet from BrineShrimpDirect. I've seen a HUGE change since adding Reef-roids to the mix. I broadcast feed twice a week.

Where do you buy your reef roads?

I am responding to this older thread because I bought some Reef Roids this past weekend (at Optimum Aquarium - it's on their check out counter).

Everything in the tank pretty much went a little nuts for it. There were tentacles coming out of tubes that I thought were empty. The Frogspawn put out some kind of mucous to catch it. Every Zoa opened.

Makes feeding time kind of fun!

Feeding is fun;) just don't out feed your filtration capacity;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Dragans Reef Blends twice a week and it's amazing watching everything in my tank come out to eat this stuff! The corals, inverts, even some stuff in it for the fish. I get it at Corner Cove Corals. The other thing that makes this stuff great is 1 bottle feeds 2500 gallons and I don't have to refrigerate or freeze it!

john_shay;1043799 wrote: so far I am happy with the roids.

http://assets.fontsinuse.com/static/use-media-items/17/16669/full-854x469/5451658b/jeopardy-logo.jpeg?resolution=0" alt="" />
What are..... "Things Jose Canseco might say"

Back