Best heater?

ace1204

Market
Reaction score
What has everyone been the happiest with? Im gonna have to buy one or two for my new tank and was wondering everyones past experience. What has been found reliable. Looking for titanium heaters. And where is the best price locally.

Honestly the stealth's are really good and unbreakable. Impossible to beat for the price. I researched pretty heavily a couple months ago and ended up with them and have been very happy with them

A Ranco controller with a titanium heating element hooked to it.

Stealth here too. Ive had mine for about 2 years never a problem.

I have a bunch of stealth heaters and have used them for the past two years. The negative side of them is they are difficult to adjust and you have no way of knowing when the heater is on other than seeing the heat distortion. Because of that I have started switching to Azoo Titanium heaters that have the temperature controller and "heat on" indicator out side of the tank. I've also recently bought a Ranco controller but haven't hooked it up yet.

For the price stealth.

If price was no option, maybe titanium, but I have had zero problem with stealths. It helps too if they are on a controller so the 'heat on' and temp adjustments are not so difficult. Otherwise it is a little bit of a pain.

Back