Big Shout Out to Cameron for the presentation

reeferjw

Market
Reaction score
Just want to say, wow! Not only do I now have a comprehensive knowledge of skimmers, so does my wife! (she came to the meeting to see what I have been up to)

Fantastic job Cameron! Top Notch. :yay::yay:

ps. if this is not in the right forum, feel free to move it....

I second that. Great job to cover so much. From A to Z he had a lot to cover. Basics such as types and how they run to mods and improvements that one can make. He even threw the MDM Sequence Orca needlewheel monster just for fun! :D
Great job and thanks Cameron! :thumbs:

Definitely a great presentation. Thanks a ton! ... and thanks for the nitrile gloves. :)

-Andy

Cameron... Awsome job, like has been said. I am glad that I made it out tonight to see what you had to say. Nerd talk or not, you had my attention. Thanks for the info!

Thakns for the thanks.

I would like to say I went way long and left out some important stuff. Appologies to anyone who was tortured by the duration.

Finally... a thread you don't have to hijack, Cameron - it's already all about you! ;)

All joking aside, great job tonight! Your explanations were thorough and interesting. Thanks for sharing your vast wealth of knowledge with us.

Awesome job on the talk! Also thank you for the T-5's they work great.

I hate that I missed the presentation. I bet it was great though. I now know who to talked to when I get ready to purchase my next skimmer.

woot woot! great job man, glad I made it to this one. And as always, thanks tho those who bought frags from me and to fishy business for ocming thu with that lettuce nudi for me.

Excellent presentation Cameron...

Let me recap the most important point.... "Size does matter"!

Cameron, I enjoyed the talk even though most all the skimmers you talked about are bigger than my little 24G Aquapod. I'm looking at the Sapphire Nano, but still unsure if I'm doing 3G water changes each week if it is even needed. I have the handout with the list of all the skimmers, but would also like to have a copy of the presentation itself for future reference. Is it going to be posted here somewhere, or is it already and I just haven't figured out where?

Let me talk to the forum guys and see where I can post the meeting materials.

Back