Birthday

dylan ringwood

Market
Reaction score
So yesterday was my birthday my girlfriend is buying a few things for my new tank in need of a 90g rated skimmer rock and of course corals.. I live in newnan suggestions on best places to hit for multiple areas bang for my buck deal. Thanks guys!

Unless your planning on brand new and want to pay retail cost, it would be hard to beat the deals you get right here.

I figured rock and skimmer I'll reach out but as far as coral didn't no if anyone new of any sales going on or any suggestions

Since you are in newnan, if you make a drive over to Peachtree City, Off the Hook was doing a 50% off corals recently. Might be worth the look. Tell them Brent sent ya :p

bkostuch;1052453 wrote: Since you are in newnan, if you make a drive over to Peachtree City, Off the Hook was doing a 50% off corals recently. Might be worth the look. Tell them Brent sent ya
Been there a few times now when they first started there frag tanks all up and running?

I had to limit myself in each store that way I could buy something in each one haha! Needless to say I am packed in my 40 breeder need to hook up my 90 asap!!

Haha so true but I'm having trouble getting a skimmer for the 90 that's affordable to me couldn't imagine the 300 !!

Back