Blonde Naso Tang

silver surfer

Market
Reaction score
Earlier today I picked up a large blonde naso from Pure Reef. After a 4 hour acclimation, I added him to my qt tank. Nice fish and super sized. Once he's in my dt, I will post pics. He is currently 9-10" and eating well. Not worried about my other tang b/c he is twice their size.

Thanks Pure Reef for a solid fish.

I got my blonde there also. I have noticed mine is a very picky eater but is very docile. He was king of the tank for about six months. Until I added my yellow spot face tang. He turned the crown over nicely. Im adding a purple tang here shortly. Hopefully all play well together. But the blonde is a very nice add and has tons of personality.

Purple tangs can be aggressive....I got my blondie from Pure Reef also....he/she is the showcase of the the 210.

I had a Yellow and a Hippo in the tank when I added my mature Purple. The Yellow beat the Purple up pretty good for the first 24 hours but then everything settled down and they get a long fine.

Silver Surfer;886387 wrote: Don't know. Don't have ba
Reason i ask,Was reading a thread somewhere that they did eat it.Was just woundering if it was true.

Back