Bored last night. Took some updated PICS. (Several Images)

darren24

Market
Reaction score
Well I am still working on my picture taking skills. I added a few corals and rearranged (Again) several days ago. Let me know what you think good or bad I can take it. :)

Full Tank Shot
DSC00425.jpg
alt="" />

Right Side
DSC00426.jpg
alt="" />

Left Side
DSC00427.jpg
alt="" />

Center Acan Lord Frags, Micros, Ricordea
DSC00433.jpg
alt="" />

Random
DSC00430.jpg
alt="" />

All good, are these under actinics? I see you moved the yellow/whitish paly from left to right.

Yes he is still in there. Getting big. One more PIC. Some blue zoas that I picked up last week. They are an insane blue.

DSC00437.jpg
alt="" />

JJW I run "Blue" tank. It makes the colors Pop a little better. These are under my new Outer Orbit 2 x 150W MH with 4 x 39W T5. It also has 3 sets of 6 LEDs blue and white. I currently have a 14K Phoenix on the left side and a 20K XM on the right. Not much of a difference in the two.

wow man that mushroom had at least doubled in size since i was there. Such a great tank Daren.

leveldrummer, I think they are called blue organisms? Darren can correct me.

BTW, I saw one here:
index.php

Thanks Lee. :) That mushroom on the bottom expands out and is about 6 inches across when fully opened.

MattTVI I just noticed that all 3 of my fish showed up in the first PIC. The 6 line is to the right side in front of the Toadstool.

Darren, tank looks great. We have similar tate in fish, I hava a yellow tang, 6-line, but have a maroon clown. All get along great, wrasse likes to hover over the clown. Also have 4 chromis.

Nice setup. Are those all acans or are some of them micro's?

I too have some Tub's Blues and enjoy the blue color.

Doug there are 2 colonies of Micros. One of them is difficult to tell as the polyps are almost as large as Acan Lords.

Back