Borrow water holding tubs near Suwanee/Lawrenceville

mphammer

Market
Reaction score
Hi All, asking a big favor here. For those that are following my build thread, you already know the foolish mistake I've made.
Long story short, I need to drain my tank temporarily and take care of something.
Is there anyone near me that has large tubs/stock tanks/ anything I can use to temporarily hold about 200 gallons of water for a day or so. @lmm1967 has offered some large containers, just checking around my area before I head over his way. Thanks all!

You could always run to tractor supply. They have the 100g rubbermaid tanks on sale for 74.99 or 79.99 then return them after you are done.

Tractor supply is not in the rental business and buying something to use with all intentions of returning it for a refund should be considered outright fraud.

Tractor supply is not in the rental business and buying something to use with all intentions of returning it for a refund should be considered outright fraud.
Agreed but it happens way to much. I worked retail for 8+ years and I saw plenty of this.

I have a 300gal stock tank that I am planning to empty out - I've already disconnected it from the main pond...its just water and tadpole poo in there right now. You'll need a truck and/or trailer to move it - I think its 6x6.
When I bought it it had to be delivered LTL freight.

Back