Bribe for Next Three New Paid Members: Pick an LE SPS Frag!

acroholic

Lifetime
Reaction score
Guys,
I have sold frags in the ARC For Sale Section, so it is payback time. For the next three NEW, PAID (not renewal) Members, you can have your choice of one of the following Limited Edition SPS frags I will make:

1. GARF Bonsai

2. Miyagi Tort

3. Tyree Soli

Each of these cost $75-$100 each to buy. First new member has first choice of the three, second has choice of the remaining two, and third gets the last one.

I will need a PM from the Membership Coordinator confirming paid-up status, Then I will coordinate pickup with the new member. Thanks.
Dave

Can I cancel and then pay again? :D Great job on giving back. Those are gonna be the luckiest 3 noobs I have ever seen!! :thumbs: You are a great member!

Jason

Well I was going to do this earlier today, but now is as good as a time as any. I will have it paid in a couple of minutes.

Looks like someone is trying to help us break 600 before the end of the year :)

Great way to step up!

So tempting to pay to become a member now...I just would not be able to participate in anything because I live so far aay.

great idea, hopefully they have the lights to sustain these awesome corals :(

Not sure if I won or not but I just joined (keep my fingers crossed anyway). Looking forward to being a part of ARC.

Thanks.

Larry

I am pretty positive that I was first (because I share the same night owlish nature as Acro haha) but do not know if I need to get the membership coordinator to send him a PM or what?

I joined at like 10:55 so hopefully im one of the first three. Even if I wasnt ive wanted to join for a while ive just been to lazy and never got around to it

Back