Bribe for Next Three New Paid Members: Pick an LE SPS Frag!

I know i joined around 9:30. Got my Paypal receipt at 9:28.29a. Hopefully I got the lights and i got my membership in, in time

thedeper;246542 wrote: Thanks Danny.

No, problem.

Oh, and awesome idea, Dave. You'll get something great for with this karma! :) I'll PM you the details and let you contact the winners, as this is not an ARC promotion, so it's not my call that decides who gets what.

DannyBradley;246545 wrote: No, problem.

Oh, and awesome idea, Dave. You'll get something great for with this karma! :)

Thanks for checkin

Also, I like your of saying things.

DannyBradley;246541 wrote: I'll go verify via paypal the first three after his post. Give me a few minutes.

Thanks Danny. Please PM me the first three who paid up in chronological order, timewise, and the first gets first choice, second, etc. I'll arrange pickup with the three.
Dave

Thank you for the info Danny.

And the winners are, in order of first, second, and third to sign up after I started this thread:

1. Thedeper - 23:00:48 PST Nov. 22
2. Trigger - 04:11:44 PST Nov. 23
3. Kirru - 06:28:27 PST Nov. 23

TheDeper gets first pick, Trigger second, and Kirru third. Thedeper, please PM me your choice, then I will get with Trigger and Kiru on theirs. Thanks everyone!

Oh, and to the winners: we'll see what lights you have, and if you don't have proper light for these SPS corals, maybe we can find somehting else for you. I have a couple LE softies/zoas as well.

Dave

That is very nice and generous of you. When my frags get bigger, may I can do the same thing.

Yes, very kind of you Dave. And DAve ha some excellent corals...!

Back