Bringing to the Meeting: Dry Livestock!

flyingarmy;68282 wrote: Dry goods:

CoralLife 150W MH Pendant w/ballast + bulb DE 10K: $125 <span style="color: red;">Sold </span><span style="color: red;">Linda Lee</span>

CoralLife 150W MH Pendant w/ballast + bulb 10K(retracting mechanism broken): $100 <span style="color: red;">Sold</span><span style="color: red;"> Linda Lee </span>

I'm a gov'mnt employee on a budget and can only afford $5 'shrooms. Please mark these as <span style="color: red;">Sold <span style="color: black;">to</span> That-Reefer-With-No-Seeds</span> guy.

Thanks, Mark! See you tonight.

~LL

A picture I took this morning of the Xenia I'll be bringing, nice big frags for $5!
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
68306=4477-IMG_7225.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
68306=4477-IMG_7225.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="IMG_7225.JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

I'll bring all you asked for, including the skimmer! I'll be the one with the lost look on my face looking for people that bought stuff from me. I'll PM you my cell just in case!

Dry goods:

Iwaki WMD-30RLT Pump: $100

SeaSystems Skimmer: $40 <span style="color: red;">Sold Blueeyes</span>

CoralLife Super Skimmer: $75

CoralLife 150W MH Pendant w/ballast + bulb DE 10K: $125 <span style="color: red;">Sold </span><span style="color: red;">Reefer with No Seeds!</span>

CoralLife 150W MH Pendant w/ballast + bulb 10K(retracting mechanism broken): $100 <span style="color: red;">Sold <span style="color: red;">Reefer with No Seeds!</span></span>

Corner Black Acrylic Overflow w/3/4" bulkhead in side. (this would be used if the bottom of your tank can't be drilled): $20

:fish: Livestock:

Zoa (Halloween Brown w/Bright Oranage Center) 4 frags: $10
Zoa (Monster Lips, 2 Polyps) 1 Frag: $15
Zoa (Rings of Fire, 2 Polyps) 1 Frag: $20
<span style="color: red;"><span style="color: black;">Birds Nest Frag (Brown) 2 Frag:</span><span style="color: black;">$10</span> Sold Bobz & Cmjazz
</span>Mushroom (Watermelon, Green Stripped) 2 Frags<span style="color: blue;">(Added 2 more)</span>: $5 <span style="color: red;">Sold Linda Lee (2), Blueeyes & TheKidd55</span>
GSP (Bright Green, white Center) 4 Frags: $5
Xenia Pink Pulsing Frags (unmounted): $5
Kenya Trees, 4 Frags: $10 <span style="color: red;">Sold Blueeyes & TheKid55</span>

Phyto: $5 Btl <span style="color: red;">roundman-1</span>

Macro Algae from a 5 Year old refugium full of life!
Cheato: $5 Bag <span style="color: red;">wbholowell-1</span>
Red Gracilaria: $5 Bag
Feather Cualerpa: $5 Bag <span style="color: red;">Dakota-1</span>

She did...she just wanted her husband to pay for them, Seedless Reefer. Sorry for the confusion! I changed it upon the request of a broke Federal Employee.

Blueeyes;68430 wrote: Hi I thought Linda Lee bought the lights :unsure:

No... someone in her household did as an early Christmas present, but shhhhhh, don't tell her (it's supposed to be a surprise).

:eek:

flyingarmy;68432 wrote: She did...she just wanted her husband to pay for them, Seedless Reefer. Sorry for the confusion! I changed it upon the request of a broke Federal Employee.

ummm... County (so I'm even broker than ya thought!)

:sad:

LOL....well I should find a bow for it then! Don't think they'll wrap too well!:tongue:

70W HQI Pendant with 10K bulb + ballast: $75 <span style="color: red;">SOLD to Blueeyes!</span>

Just wanted to thank everyone that bought something from me last night! Kudos again to ARC for a great meeting and frag/equipment swap meet!

Back