Buck-toothed Foxface

sigshane

Market
Reaction score
Hi all. I just noticed today that my one-spot looks weird. I have attached a picture.

Can someone tell me if this is a problem, and if so, what if anything I can do? I know better than to try to handle him!
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
1043865=62977-Foxface.jpg
>
1043865=62977-Foxface.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Foxface.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

I don't see anything wrong here :), has he gotten into the peanut butter?

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN7AoqgXgN4hJRFjnNvPm3IX2MVWGoQZ-5f_5upnOTz3HXz2HjkSQc6A" alt="" />

In all fairness, first time i have see that on a foxface, tagging along.

Take her to the orthodontist&#55357;&#56832; mine looks like that sometimes, no worries

All seriousness, maybe be a piece of substrate stuck from him picking food from the substrate?

But love him. Everyone is special in their own way. Ya never know. You might have the first ever living bottle opener.

I seen kids like that in school, I guess they turned out ok.

Knowing THIS group, I am now feeling like there is not much to worry about, or there would be less silliness. Not none, but less</em>.

:p

I remember seeing lots of videos where Dog Face Puffers are teeth grinded, having the teeth long (captivity issue) for them tend to become a feeding problem. Just mentioning something related, and you might find something similar with your fish. Hopefully he's still able to eat without problem

Back