Budget WaterBox Infinia 230.6

Those that have used the Radion RMS can probably attest to it sometimes sagging a bit. On its own it’s barely noticeable. But with the AI Blades attached. The 2-3 degrees over 48 inch bothered the crap out of me. Tried everything . Just gave up and bought additional mounts to see what aligned best. I give up for now. It’s .5-1 degrees off.IMG_1942.jpeg

Those that have used the Radion RMS can probably attest to it sometimes sagging a bit. On its own it’s barely noticeable. But with the AI Blades attached. The 2-3 degrees over 48 inch bothered the crap out of me. Tried everything . Just gave up and bought additional mounts to see what aligned best. I give up for now. It’s .5-1 degrees off

The multi kit works better.

Attachments

• IMG_7448.jpeg
    IMG_7448.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 16
Those that have used the Radion RMS can probably attest to it sometimes sagging a bit. On its own it’s barely noticeable. But with the AI Blades attached. The 2-3 degrees over 48 inch bothered the crap out of me. Tried everything . Just gave up and bought additional mounts to see what aligned best. I give up for now. It’s .5-1 degrees off.View attachment 90702
I agree, it's a very poor design for such an expensive supposedly "high end" product. I'm working on a DIY fix for mine now, I'll let you know what I come up with.

The multi kit works better.
I don’t like the way it flexes either. I tried. The only way I really like it was hanging and wife said no drilling. Soooo I lost that battle.

I agree, it's a very poor design for such an expensive supposedly "high end" product. I'm working on a DIY fix for mine now, I'll let you know what I come up with.
With tank filled , not too many options. I thought about making a custom mount that would attached to stand somehow. But with moving and agents annoying me I ran out of idea and time. But for now I’m ok with it. I might buy new blades. A little longer now that I know they don’t spread much

I can tell mine sags too. I bought Fiji 22.4 ext to replace my current 24 (Same size tank) and I had to come up with way to attach the Radion using something else if not the multi light rail. I went with hang it from two pole with hanging kit.

Well… my levels bottomed out when I was away, diatoms coming in :(
IMG_2061.jpeg

Back