Bulk reef supply customer appreciation day

mapleredta

Market
Reaction score
Just a heads up for those of you looking to buy stuff. BRS is giving away $20,000 worth of gift certificates today as well as some other freebies!

I picked up a Nyos nitrate test kit, Hannah ULR phosphate kit, a 1/2 gallon of BRS carbon, and a media bag.

I always have a few items in my shopping cart for occasions like this. Let's see if they stick something in the box! If not, I'll have all of my RODI cartridges on hand for the rest of the year.

HA - I had a handful of things in my cart from a week or so ago as well.

Their plan works - I clicked checkout on that cart today so I could be in the running.

I also go add a few big ticket items to my cart and my wish list when they do these things - they've been known to push those through as an order (without charging you) during promotions.

HA - I had a handful of things in my cart from a week or so ago as well.

Their plan works - I clicked checkout on that cart today so I could be in the running.

I also go add a few big ticket items to my cart and my wish list when they do these things - they've been known to push those through as an order (without charging you) during promotions.
That's great to know. I'm never lucky enough to win anything, but what the heck. It doesn't hurt to dream.

this is a great marketing move. Of all the vendors that are online, what percentage do you think BRS pulled between yesterday and today?
Yeah... BRS isn't stupid. They know what they're doing. Hence why they're so successful. Between these giveaways and their BRS videos, they it down pretty well I'd say.

Yeah... BRS isn't stupid. They know what they're doing. Hence why they're so successful. Between these giveaways and their BRS videos, they it down pretty well I'd say.

right on.

i have always said in other places that these videos from other vendors like MD are a dime in a dozen: how to mix salt...what's a skimmer...how many clean up crews...have they heard of a place called the internet?

not a bashing of the others but i would like to see more effort from their end if possible. i like MD because they have a warehouse here and usually a 48hr delivery. my stuffs from BRS takes a freaking week to get there.

Not gonna lie. I’ve learned a lot from those videos. And it’s almost like you know Ryan and the gang from the videos. Which makes me want to buy from them it’s not something I need immediately. I wish other stores could do more like this. Especially our local stores.

Not gonna lie. I’ve learned a lot from those videos. And it’s almost like you know Ryan and the gang from the videos. Which makes me want to buy from them it’s not something I need immediately. I wish other stores could do more like this. Especially our local stores.
Yeah, I think everyone has. Their BRS investigate series is great. I think that's what Hui was getting at, that he wished other suppliers like MD do some more useful videos instead of simple stuff that most people already know or can youtube.

when I buy online - my go to is marine depot IF what I need shows as in stock in the East warehouse. I usually get those orders next day. If not available in the MD East coast warehouse - I'll go to BRS.

I'd rather buy locally of course and do that when it makes sense and is doable.

I'd be willing to be that this week is the slowest week BRS typically sees - and a perfect week to run a huge promo that encourages people to buy stuff.

They were putting 150 or more gift cards in boxes PER HOUR - what does that tell you about the volume & scale of that business?

The second give away is buckets of tropic marin pro reef. Maybe they'll send me one since I ordered hw salt.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Nice. My order is set to arrive tomorrow. I hope my order was one of the lucky ones. If not, I'll continue to support them seeing how much money they have saved me with their educational videos.

I wish I got one in the mail. I still support Brs because of the products they have as well as resource they are for the community. It would be nice to win though! Lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back