bye bye 120 hello 210

jrhunter0000

Market
Reaction score
Looking for all the tips i can get i will be ripping down my 120 gallon tuesday night and setting up my 210 thursday. will all my livestock and corals be okay in a rubbermaid for a couple days? looking for any times for a smooth transition.

Your live stock should be ok with a PH and heater in a rubbermaid. I would add in an air stone to help oxygenate the water. I have done this for upwards of 2 weeks without a problem. As long as the rubbermaid has never been used for anything other than fish, you are set.

Have you started making/storing RO water?

Butch;970072 wrote: Your live stock should be ok with a PH and heater in a rubbermaid. I would add in an air stone to help oxygenate the water. I have done this for upwards of 2 weeks without a problem. As long as the rubbermaid has never been used for anything other than fish, you are set.

Have you started making/storing RO water?

Im using the tank water from main ans yes i have a 55 gallong drum full and mixed it should go smooth

kstyle13;970680 wrote: Do u need me to bring over the 30 gallon tank for u to use?

No im going to rubber maid my rock after i fresh water dip it. then transfer the water from the other tank.

You know we will be expecting pictures of the entire process later tonight... :)

Back