calling advice from aquatic store owners

indecloudzua;942092 wrote: Goodness..I see those breeds all the time at the shelters I volunteer at..some of those fish breed themselves ;) I'd implore you to quit breeding dogs since I see how many get put to sleep but it's your choice
I hope you advocate spay and neuter to your customers

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yes, I agree! We don't need breeders when 70% of all dogs in Atlanta area are snuffed each year which is about 100,000!

in the USA 2-4 millioin dogs depending upon who you ask, and so many are purebred. We have resucued 4 Doxies since 2002 or so....all purebred, all awesome.

Skriz;942233 wrote: The hair industry is awesome. I had a salon and was simply amazed. I've since learned that all the salon charges on my Amex is no where near as bad as they could be!

Here's you conundrum: you'll likely not learn much from those who have failed as they'll either be delusional about why they failed, are too embarrassed to say why out loud, or still truly don't know why. Amd you won't learn much from the successful as they'll not be interested in giving away their secrets.

There are 2 secrets to a successful business:
1. Don't tell your secrets.

Actually, with few exceptions, there really isn't any secrets when it comes to business. You must be a businessperson, and operator, a cost controller, an accountant,and a legal expert, with a passion on taking care of your customers, employees, product and investors....simple.

lol.

I've always wanted to own a fish store...... I doubt i ever will. I'm starting to rethink on what i want to be/do when i get older..... Plus I am still in middle school LOL. Just thought i would say that.....

mysterybox;942238 wrote: Actually, with few exceptions, there really isn't any secrets when it comes to business. You must be a businessperson, and also an operator, a cost controller, an accountant, marketing and a legal expert, with a passion on taking care of your customers, employees, product and investors....simple.

lol.

and much more! purchasing, marketing, competitive market, wages, rents, equipment, knowledge & skills, kissing babies, etc....

JC_k;942244 wrote: I've always wanted to own a fish store...... I doubt i ever will. I'm starting to rethink on what i want to be/do when i get older..... Plus I am still in middle school LOL. Just thought i would say that.....

Stay in school. Become a dentist! They work mon-Thursday. They make a very respectable living. Science and math my man

JC_k;942244 wrote: I've always wanted to own a fish store...... I doubt i ever will. I'm starting to rethink on what i want to be/do when i get older..... Plus I am still in middle school LOL. Just thought i would say that.....

also dont throw money around on things you wont see or use the next day or week. when i was younger i lived paycheck to paycheck for no reason i would get 2-300 every paycheck and by the time the next one rolled around i had no idea where the last one went. and if i had saved all the money i wasted since i started working id have enough money to buy a small house.......... and im only 25. the leason here go out enjoy yourself but dont be wasteful like movies and games dont buy them for 20-60 bucks when you can rent for less than 5, dont buy dinner for your cheap@$$ if they dont return the favor every once in a while. and definitely dont buy tons of little trinkets that will end up in the trash after a day or two

Back