Can a cleaner shrimp survive with a large snowflake eel?

jesspete

Market
Reaction score
We weren't entirely sure, but had high hopes. Got the biggest one Tim had. It's been in the tank for a week now, and we haven't seen it clean any fish even though it obviously had it's "cleaning station" set up. The fish tend to hang out on the other side of the tank and may not have found each other yet.

Well, came home tonight, halides were out, but some of the actinics were still on.

Some of these pics are BaaaaaaahhhhD. I shot them with the iphone quick as I could.

The cleaner shrimp actually got INTO the eels mouth. Sorry, I'm excited. Never had one before!
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
341678=16817-eelshrimp.jpg
>
341678=16817-eelshrimp.jpg
class="gc-images" title="eelshrimp.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
341678=16818-eelshrimp2.jpg
>
341678=16818-eelshrimp2.jpg
class="gc-images" title="eelshrimp2.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
341678=16816-eelshrimp3.jpg
>
341678=16816-eelshrimp3.jpg
class="gc-images" title="eelshrimp3.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Wow! cool pics. ---I would NEVER think a cleaner shrimp would have a prayer w/ an eel, but guess you proved me wrong-best of luck--and again, cool snaps!

I bet you would! lol. I'll think about it. Shouldn't be too hard to clip one off for you.

it would make up for my rock loss LOL joke.....haha...you need to come up and see my setup

nice pics jess, forget the candy cane, i was eyeing the sun coral ;)

feel luckey that candy for 25 i payd 8 bucked a head for 6 heads of purple from a guy in kennasaw.................i'm off to bed.........happy mothersday to all the mommies

I thought it was claimed in that other thread... send me a freakin pm already please :D if tim is open tomorrow I need to go get my bulbs from the group buy and instal them i could meet you there or swing down close to you.

Tomorrow is Mother's day! I'm not meeting your arse on M-Day!

I thought I did send you a pm, or posted in the thread, one?

Oh well, yeah, you can have it, I never heard back from the other guy.

Lame, haha. ok, well I can meet monday anytime too or anytime now school is out :)

nope no PMs

Back