Can I get an ID?

jdabs

Market
Reaction score
I was looking at my tank tonight after the lights went off and saw two strange snails. They seemed to have hard shells on the top of them, one almost looking like it had spikes. I tried to get some pics of that one but they aren't great. The other I was able to pull out and get some pics because it was on a small piece of rock. Let me know what you think. Are they harmful at all? Thanks!

IMG_1483.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1485.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1483-1.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1501.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1498.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1499.jpg
alt="" />

IMG_1500.jpg
alt="" />

Yah I saw you reading the thread and knowing how verbose you can be at times I figured a quick message might beat yah to the punch :). You must type slow... cause you only typed one word this time... odd. Better luck next time!

Thanks for the quick reply guys! It' amazing what you see after the lights go off. I tried to switch the lights on real quick to get a better pic and these things disappeared quicker than I could snap a photo. I'm glad they're a good thing.

FutureInterest;251397 wrote: Yah I saw you reading the thread and knowing how verbose you can be at times I figured a quick message might beat yah to the punch :). You must type slow... cause you only typed one word this time... odd. Better luck next time!

LOL... I started typing that I was not sure btu I thought I knew... I had to take time and look it up and get the spelling (or one of the spellings). ;)

Back