Can someone watch a fish for me

harleyguy

Market
Reaction score
Would anyone out there like to have a really nice Lunar Wrasse to watch for a few months, until I get my tank up and going? I should be home in about a month and I'm sure I can have a place set up for him to live within a week of getting home.

Thanks
Shane

IMG_2316.jpg
alt="" />

He doesnt bother corals or other fish...Either him or my pistol shrimp like snails.

I could see him in a 20 doing laps at Mach 3.5... on second thought that would be a really cool way to get some water movement... LOL

Barbara;151349 wrote: Would he do well in a 20G with only zoas, frogspawn, mushrooms and a 4 inch engineer goby?

LOL No. He would more then likely kill everything living in such a small tank.

Harley I can house him for you in my 60 gallon 4' aggressive tank. But you would need to sweet talk Tnyga in meeting me closer to my house,or drop the fish off at SWC one day and give him to Mike.

Harleyguy;151353 wrote: I could see him in a 20 doing laps at Mach 3.5... on second thought that would be a really cool way to get some water movement... LOL

lol...fish made wavemaker lol

46bfinga;151354 wrote: LOL No. He would more then likely kill everything living in such a small tank.

Harley I can house him for you in my 60 gallon 4' aggressive tank. But you would need to sweet talk Tngya in meeting me closer to my house,or drop the fish off at SWC one day and give him to Mike.

46...could you pick him up at Tims?

tnyga;151358 wrote: 46...could you pick him up at Tims?

Ummm maybe,but it will be a couple weeks probably before I get over his way. I live about 45 minutes north of SWC on the other side of town.

Maybe you should check with Tim, Harley. Id like to do this tomorrow...He has a BTA for me

Back