Can this tank be drilled?

In gonna build one exactly like the one in the video. I like how it looks and all I need to do is get some acrylic. Which I can do next week.

kstyle13;970177 wrote: In gonna build one exactly like the one in the video. I like how it looks and all I need to do is get some acrylic. Which I can do next week.

Sounds great they work well.

kstyle13;970177 wrote: In gonna build one exactly like the one in the video. I like how it looks and all I need to do is get some acrylic. Which I can do next week.

:eek: Make sure you pick up some of these when you're getting the acrylic to build this yourself. :shades:

mop_bucket.png
alt="" />

Or wait...never mind I believe I saw you have carpet under the tank...better make it one of these.

images

J.B.;970305 wrote: Or wait...never mind I believe I saw you have carpet under the tank...better make it one of these.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkDjCKvGpUdUddcyfFhceAUc3KhVMgfAuk-SlrVRXNp1qGFWV1beJ2WVYf" alt="" />[/QUOTE]

ROTFL :-)

With friends like you who needs enemies. Enemas maybe but not enemies.

Hey, just btw..I have a eshopps pf-800 hob overflow that I'd sell you for 40 bucks. I used it for less than a month (never lost suction) and ended up buying a bigger tank that was already drilled. I made a modified drain pipe so it's a thousand times quieter. Lmk if you're interested

JR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know for sure that I have glasses and a phone that do the "tempered" test. And I have a tempered pot lid to prove it. lol
I really hate the hob overflows, but I've never used one for any length of time. (Because it pissed me off over the course of like 2 days)

J.B.;970305 wrote: Or wait...never mind I believe I saw you have carpet under the tank...better make it one of these.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkDjCKvGpUdUddcyfFhceAUc3KhVMgfAuk-SlrVRXNp1qGFWV1beJ2WVYf" alt="" />[/QUOTE]

lol we all know he likes to break tanks :D

JDWells;970671 wrote: Oh that's right. And it seemed weird because it was factory drilled.

Factory drilled tanks: The glass is drilled, then it is tempered. Not weird at all.

Can't drill it once it's tempered - so it has to be drilled first.

JennM;970679 wrote: Factory drilled tanks: The glass is drilled, then it is tempered. Not weird at all.

Can't drill it once it's tempered - so it has to be drilled first.

Oh that makes sense. I guess I would've come to that conclusion if I'd thought about it.
The point is that my test works though. lol

Back