Cant catch hawk fish

sra_chipmunk;231325 wrote: I used a 2 leter bottle trap, a big piece of acrylic, 3 fish nets and a tooth brush.

Good dental hygiene is always important to marine life.

;-)

........ so what did you do with the fish?

jmaneyapanda;231349 wrote: Just wait. I have found that people who have hawks Love them so much that they refuse to see the obvious. Shrimp disappear, and they say "they died naturally" or "they were old". Hawkfish (especially flames) are wicked predators, and will murder shrimp, snails, and crabs. Its only a matter of time.

If he does, he does. I like the fish more than I like the inverts.

And I'm not saying he <u>won't</u> eat shrimp. This was ouling's FH that ouling claimed devoured all his peps last year. When hermit and snail population dwindles, I'll just replace them. If my shrimp become a buffet, I won't put anymore in my tank. Little thieves make it a pain to target-feed plate corals and suncorals anyway, and I won't miss them.

:)

Linda Lee;231477 wrote: If he does, he does. I like the fish more than I like the inverts.

And I'm not saying he <u>won't</u> eat shrimp. This was ouling's FH that ouling claimed devoured all his peps last year. When hermit and snail population dwindles, I'll just replace them. If my shrimp become a buffet, I won't put anymore in my tank. Little thieves make it a pain to target-feed plate corals and suncorals anyway, and I won't miss them.

:)
I feel the same way about fish and corals. If they nip and reduce a PE a little, let them eat. I love fish. I just wanted everyone to understand that there is a strong liklihood, if noty certainty that a hawk (ie flamne hawk) will eat inverts.

Back